- how can sound more impact ?
- which way can influence people? how many?
- Changing my question to :
- Finding the strong story and telling my facial problem story : The online media coverage of seemingly ideal beautiful women affects how my facial attractiveness is self-perceived. My eyes are considered to be never big enough, and face never small enough in comparison with the broadcasted ideal types. No sooner had I adjusted to this cultural shock, than I had a ferocious facial allergy last year resulting in a permanent reddish and swollen face. I was so unconfident to expose my face that wearing a hat and sunglasses became part-and-parcel of my life for the past year. Looking back at this tormenting experience, I realise how significantly the self-perception of facial attractiveness influences the self-esteem of a female. The aim of this study is to advocate that plastic surgery is not a singular mean to enhance facial attractiveness. This will be done by showcasing other viable means, e.g. by applying makeup, to effectively elevate facial appearances.
- Making the audio shortly, the recorded interview has been condensed to be 1 minute.
- Testing audio: stakerholders and people work in different industries were invited to listen to the interview and leave their comments.
- Intervention app: an online platform is being developed to invite people who are not confidence with their facial beauty, share each other story and interact.
Current intervention issue: I can invite a lot of people into my account and i can talk each other , but I can’t put them together to talk and listen to the audio at the same time.
Question : still need to develop it
Audio testing feedback: according the shakeholder’s feedback, I’m consider should use audio and photos( compare photos in two different way)